Level: Mid-level or Senior
ISSCO is the latest addition of companies in the ISS group. It is the brand behind successful projects, solutions and products created, delivered and maintained by ISS Consult. ISSCO focuses on Romanian, East-European and West-European markets, delivering innovative technologies by combining the proven experience and success stories of more than 10 years in worldwide ICT Development. Through a powerful partnership and long-term collaboration with innovative ICT partners, we provide expertise, develop passion and grow technology and people.
About the project
GPU Desktop-as-a-Service Platform (GDaaS Platform) is the first platform which instantly deploys powerful cloud-based workspaces in a wide variety of performance models. A protocol is used for presenting the remote session’s graphics that uses a combination of H.264 and a proprietary lossless graphics encoding. For maximum flexibility in exploiting on-chip decoders and hardware rendering support, plugins are available to take full control of the decoding, overlay and rendering process.
We are recruiting a dedicated and dynamic Operations Engineer, with an interest in system management and support. You do not see the cloud as a vague concept but clearly understand how it will impact the way companies and individuals will thrive because of it. You are looking for ways to apply your acquired skills to support cloud based environments and are passionate about the newest technologies and ICT trends.
- you speak perfectly English.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer science (or equivalent).
- You have a solid understanding of and experience within the following domains: Linux | Windows | Virtualization | Citrix | Hardware | Datacenter | SDN | SDS | Firewalls.
- You prefer open-source rather than enterprise software and you don’t mind digging into new and cutting edge technologies and products.
- You possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- You can thrive in an environment where priorities and deadlines create a constant pressure to deliver.
- You have a problem solving mindset and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You are ready to embrace the mindset of a start-up (proactiveness, taking charge, owning responsibility, eagerness to learn) and have a proven track record to bring structure in the way you work and respond to incoming priorities.
- You are used to operate in an ITIL based environment.
- In short: you are eager to take on responsibility and accountability in a role with direct customer impact.
- Independent of your mother tongue, your command of English both written and oral is proficient.
- Knowledge of some of the listed technologies (or equivalent) is a plus: Server hardware | GPUs | virtual routing | application containerization (Docker) | open-source distributed resource managers (Swarm, Mesos, Kubernetes) | deep learning frameworks | CloudStack | OpenStack | DevOps automation tools (Chef, Vagrant) | SQL and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB) | Elasticsearch | PowerShell | Windows package managers (Chocolatey) | Citrix XenDesktop | Citrix NetScaler | XenServer
- Applying the engineering designs in production.
- Support of the Internal IT.
- Direct contact with and support of our customers.
- Configuration and roll-out of our servers and server software.
- Build out and expansion of our datacenter infrastructure.
- Through the implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support you keep the service delivery uninterrupted and deliver our customers their expected service levels.
Growth and personal development are key to any position within ISSCO. The benefits we offer sustain our mission and allow you to add value in your job and personal life. Some of our benefits include:
- Real potential to grow through availability of needed resources
- Honest and clear evaluation processes
- Meal tickets
- 24 vacation days per year
- Competence lead program
- Coaching and mentoring program
- Personal development program
- Access to conferences
- Company events and team events
- Extra benefits catalog, choose the benefits you care for
Contact us for more details and discover how your career could change today! email@example.com.