ISSCO, software development with a twist: a passion for people & community growth
We develop software solutions as key instruments for our customers to innovate and grow their business, through engagement, persistence, expertise, and passion for technology and people.
At ISSCO, we believe in creating a positive work environment and make sure we find ways to accommodate key aspects of a balanced life for our teammates (career, finance, social, community, personal development, health & fun).
We’re looking for a Network and Security Engineer to join the Infrastructure team. As our Network and Security Engineer, you will plan, implement and oversee the data center networks and security infrastructure that support our offerings to our customers.
As a senior contributor, you will find a platform to put the knowledge to work in a challenging environment.
- Experience with data center networking and topologies
- Experience with audit processes and tooling
- Knowledge and understanding of routing and switching (BGP, OSPF, FRR, STP, MLAG)
- Knowledge and understanding of overlay networking (STT, VXLAN, Geneve)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Not mandatory, but any item listed below is a plus :
- Enterprise networking certification
- Experience in open-source Software Defined Networking
- Experience with Juniper, Cumulus, VyOS, or Netscaler products
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker networking architectures
- Experience with SIEM tooling is a plus i.e. ELK Stack
- Work on network automation
- Design, maintain and optimize the architecture
- Propose potential improvements
- Start-up new security initiatives to comply with ISO standards
- Prepare and execute internal and external audits
- Test for vulnerabilities
- Report security analysis findings
- Investigate and solve security breaches
- Create and maintain security policies
- Document current networking and security topology
Growth and personal development are key to any position within ISSCO. The benefits we offer sustain our mission and allow you to add value to your job and personal life. Some of our benefits include:
- Real potential to grow through the availability of needed resources
- Honest and clear evaluation processes
- Meal tickets
- 24 vacation days per year
- Competence lead program
- Coaching and mentoring program
- Personal development program
- Access to conferences
- Company events and team events
- Extra benefits catalog, choose the benefits you care for
Contact us for more details and discover how your career could change today! email@example.com.