Level: Mid-level or Senior
ISSCO, software development with a twist: a passion for people & community growth
We develop software solutions as key instruments for our customers to innovate and grow their business, through engagement, persistence, expertise and passion for technology and people.
At ISSCO, we believe in creating a positive work environment and make sure we find ways to accommodate key aspects of a balanced life for our teammates (career, finance, social, community, personal development, health & fun).
The DevOps Engineer brings deep technical expertise with a self-starter passion to enable successful adoption of the Docker platform suite of tools in customer environments. They are problem solvers at heart, coders and scripters for work and play, and above all understand the impact Docker containerization can bring to a DevOps workflow.
This role understands our customer’s greatest CI pain points and is excited about digging deep to implement an end-to-end Docker solution to change the way they do business.
- Expert Linux administration skills including software packaging, distribution, and configuration
- Linux network configuration with major distributions, Debian, RHEL
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS and Cloud technologies
- Experience of distributed application concepts and DevOps tools
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability
- BSc. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Implement containerized workflows into customer environments through use of Docker tools and supporting technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet, Consul, and other open source codebases
- Understand customer software architecture to consult on practical microservice practices – and then do it; re-architect application stacks as necessary while keeping in mind end solution
- Diagnose environmental issues and introduce/implement technologies to solve them
- Stay up-to-date on latest Docker software releases and containerization techniques
- Engage with Docker Inc. engineering as a trusted Docker Partner to provide feedback and collaborate on issues
- Create credibility and establish trusted relationships as an advisor to customer leadership
Growth and personal development are key to any position within ISSCO. The benefits we offer sustain our mission and allow you to add value in your job and personal life. Some of our benefits include:
- Real potential to grow through the availability of needed resources
- Honest and clear evaluation processes
- Meal tickets
- 24 vacation days per year
- Competence lead program
- Coaching and mentoring program
- Personal development program
- Access to conferences
- Company events and team events
- Extra benefits catalog, choose the benefits you care for
Contact us for more details and discover how your career could change today! firstname.lastname@example.org.